Spanish Level A1 Regular
This preparatory course:
- Prepares you to clear A1 level certification of Spanish Language
- Helps you to get basics of the Spanish Language
- Helps you to start understanding and speak the Spanish language at a beginner’s level
Spanish Level A1 Regular
Who is this course for?
This course Spanish level A1 is for absolute beginners. Anybody and everybody who is interested in learning the Spanish Language can join this course.
As this Spanish level A1 is an absolute beginner’s level, there is no need for any prerequisite proficiency skill in the Spanish Language. We start from scratch. We also provide study material complementary to this course.
- This is a live and interactive course. During this course. You need to be connected to the internet (wifi/mobile data) all the time.
- Our teachers run courses on high-speed internet. In case of connectivity issues, we also provide recorded sessions for viewing later on.
- This is a platform-independent course that is available on Desktop/laptop/Windows/Mac/Android phones.
Mode of Spanish Level A1 Course
This is a time-bound live course that consists of a live, interactive session with the mentor. The schedule of sessions is given well in advance.
- Pronunciation of letters and words
- Professions, nationalities, and countries.
- Verbs -simple present and hobbies
- Parts of culture, leisure activities.
- Days of week and Months name
- Express intentions using verbs.
- Describe a place, city, or country. Talk about climate.
- Difference between ser and estar
- Concept of much-many
- Learn about the identification of objects, how to express necesidad, clothes, how to talk to a shopkeeper, etc.
- This-that-these- those
- Describing physical appearance, features, and character.
- How to express liking and disliking.
- Talk about family and relations.
- Talk about daily life, habits, and activities.
- Reflexive verbs
- Irregular verbs
- Time, date, and talk about seasons, days, and months.
- All about food, gastronomy of Spain and Latin America
- Order food from the menu.
- Talk, learn, and discuss society and housing.
- Describing a place.
- Downloadable/printable study notes and worksheets
- Online chapter-wise practice tests on mobile App
- Option to record and send speaking part (with further corrective suggestions by the teacher)
- Final mock tests based on A1 Exam Pattern
After Completing Spanish Level A1 Course
After this course, you can appear for the following exams:
- Dele A1
Internal Certificate for other purposes:
- The student will be provided a “Participation Certificate” on having the attendance of 75% and above in this Spanish level A1 course
- We also provide an “Internal Passing Certificate” on successfully completing our course
- Please note: Internal Passing Certificate cannot be used for any international purpose