Spanish Level A1 Regular
This preparatory course:
- Prepares you to clear A1 level certification of Spanish Language
- Helps you to get basics of the Spanish Language
- Helps you to start understanding and speak the Spanish language at a beginner’s level
Spanish Level A1 Regular
Who is this course for?
This course Spanish level A1 is for absolute beginners. Anybody and everybody who is interested in learning the Spanish Language can join this course.
As this Spanish level A1 is an absolute beginner’s level, there is no need for any prerequisite proficiency skill in the Spanish Language. We start from scratch. We also provide study material complementary with this course.
- This is live and interactive course. During this course. You need to be connected to the internet (wifi/mobile data) all the time.
- Our teachers run course on high-speed internet. In case of connectivity issue, we also provide recorded sessions for viewing later on.
- This is a platform-independent course which is available on Desktop/laptop/Windows/Mac/Android phones.
Mode of course:
This is a time-bound live course which consists of live, interactive session with the mentor. The schedule of sessions is given well in advance.
- Pronunciation of letters and words
- Professions, nationalities and countries.
- Verbs -simple present and hobbies
- Parts of culture, leisure activities.
- Days of week and Months name
- Express intentions using verbs.
- Describe a place, city or a country. Talk about climate.
- Difference between ser and estar
- Concept of much-many
- Learn about identification of objects, how to express necesidad, clothes, how to talk to a shopkeeper etc.
- This-that-these- those
- Describing physical appearance, features and character.
- How to express liking and disliking.
- Talk about family and relations.
- Talk about daily life, habits and activities.
- Reflexive verbs
- Irregular verbs
- Time, date and talk about seasons, days and months.
- All about food, gastronomy of Spain and Latin America
- Order food from the menu.
- Talk, learn and discuss society and housing.
- Describing a place.
- Downloadable/printable study notes and worksheets
- Online chapter-wise practice tests on mobile App
- Option to record and send speaking part (with further corrective suggestions by the teacher)
- Final mock tests based on A1 Exam Pattern
After completing this course:
After this course, you can appear for the following exams:
- Dele A1
Internal Certificate for other purposes:
- The student will be provided “Participation Certificate” on having the attendance of 75% and above in this Spanish level A1 course
- We also provide “Internal Passing Certificate” on successfully completing our course
- Please note: Internal Passing Certificate cannot be used for any international purpose