Chinese proficiency HSK 1
A course for an absolute beginner who wants to learn Chinese. This course prepares you for clearing HSK 1 exam of Chinese language Proficiency
What is HSK Level 1
Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi HSK (translated as Chinese Proficiency Test is a benchmark to test the proficiency skill of Chinese language. This test is for non-native speakers like foreign students, people seeking business alliances etc.
HSK level 1 is the first level of Chinese proficiency tests, just as A2 level of language proficiency of European languages by Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR)
Who is this course for?
This course HSK level 1 is for absolute beginners. Anybody and everybody interested in learning the Chinese Language from the basics should join this course.
As this is an absolute beginner’s level, there is no need for any prerequisite proficiency skill in the Chinese Language. We start from scratch. Also, We provide study material complementary with this course.
- This is a live and interactive course. During this course. You need to be connected to the internet (wifi/mobile data) all the time.
- Our teachers run courses on high-speed internet. In case of connectivity issue, we also provide recorded sessions for viewing later on.
- This is a platform-independent course which is available on Desktop/laptop/Windows/Mac/Android phones.
Mode of course:
This is a time-bound live course which consists of live, interactive session with the mentor. The schedule of sessions is given well in advance.
Duration of the Course:
- Total 2 months
Seats are limited: Maximum 6 seats per batch
After completing this course:
- After this course, you will be able to understand and speak basic Chinese
- This course will work as a strong foundation for learning advanced language and clear HSK1.