Chinese proficiency HSK 2
A course for people who have basic knowledge of Chinese language and want to upgrade themselves to the next level of proficiency
What is HSK Level 2
Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi HSK (translated as Chinese Proficiency Test is a benchmark to test the proficiency skill of Chinese language. This test is for non-native speakers like foreign students, people seeking business alliances etc.
HSK level 2 is the second level of Chinese proficiency tests, just as A2 level of language proficiency of European languages by Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR)
Who is this course for?
This course is for people who have already acquired knowledge of the basics of Chinese language and want to improve and promote themselves to the next level of proficiency
As this HSK level 2 is intermediate level, the student must have a basic level of proficiency of Chinese Language and should have cleared HSK1. Also, We provide study material complementary with this course. If you are a beginner, we recommend you to join HSK1 course first. Click here to join the course
- This is a live and interactive course. During this course. You need to be connected to the internet (wifi/mobile data) all the time.
- Our teachers run course on high-speed internet. In case of connectivity issue, we also provide recorded sessions for viewing later on.
- This is a platform-independent course which is available on Desktop/laptop/Windows/Mac/Android phones.
Mode of course:
This is a time-bound live course which consists of live, interactive session with the mentor. The schedule of sessions is given well in advance.
Duration of the Course:
- Total 2.5 months
Seats are limited: Maximum 6 seats per batch
After completing this course:
- After this course, you will be able to understand and speak basic Chinese
- This course will work as a strong foundation for learning advanced language and clear HSK1.